Digital Advertising Strategist : Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
Digital Advertising Strategist
Remote / work-from-home
Concerted Action is a leading digital-organizing consulting firm serving labor unions and advocacy non-profits. The Digital Advertising Strategist will work with Concerted Action staff and clients creating and managing ads as well as related processes and vendors.
This position will manage ad programs relating to the 2020 general election.
Description of Duties
- Manage digital advertising programs on behalf of clients
- Responsible for creative and strategic ad direction
- Work with vendors for ad placement and additional creative
- Manage multiple projects and campaigns
- Contribute at a high level to campaign planning
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated high-level experience with political ad best-practices
- Agency experience a plus
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Experience with Action Network a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and able to adapt quickly to meet project needs
- Self-motivated and proactive with project recommendations
- Experience with the labor movement is required
- 5+ years relevant work experience
Position Type & Compensation
- Full-time Exempt OR Contractor
- $75,000 – $85,000/yr.
- Unlimited sick & vacation time; paid parental leave
- QSEHRA Healthcare Stipend
- Finder-fees bonuses
- Simple IRA with Employer Contribution
- Flexible Start date
Applications, including cover letter and résumé should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31.
WHEN APPLYING: Be sure to indicate that you saw this information at UNIONJOBS.COM.
Job Posting Courtesy of UnionJobs.com