Associate Social Media Organizer : District of Columbia
Associate Social Media Organizer
Based in Washington, DC
(remote location possible)
Concerted Action is a leading digital-organizing consulting firm serving labor unions and advocacy non-profits. We specialize in member recruitment, generating supporter action, organizing workers, social media management and leveraging powerful organizing tools.
The Associate Social Media Organizer will work with Concerted Action staff and clients. Their work will support the organizing and advocacy goals of our clients and the larger progressive movement.
Description of Duties
- Create, post and manage social media content
- Create written and graphical social media posts
- Work directly with clients to support organizing goals
- Producing reports on social media performance
- Assisting with Concerted Action’s own promotional efforts
- Attend conferences and trainings
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience creating social media content for non-profits required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and able to adapt quickly to meet project needs
- Familiarity with the labor movement required
- Experience with any of the following a plus: Buffer, Action Network, online advertising, WordPress
Position Type & Compensation
- Full-time Exempt
- 45,000-50,000/yr based on experience
- Finder-fees bonuses available for referring clients
- Simple IRA with 2% Non-Elective Employer Contribution
- Start date flexible
Email résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to Apply: April 12, 2019
WHEN APPLYING: Be sure to indicate that you saw this information at UNIONJOBS.COM.
Job Posting Courtesy of UnionJobs.com