Field Educational Assistant (FEA) : District of Columbia
Transportation Communications National Union/IAM
Field Educational Assistant (FEA)
Based in Washington, DC
TCU/IAM union advanced transportation training program is looking to fill the position of Field Educational Assistant (FEA) at the Potomac (Washington, DC) site. Work experience in the airline, railroad or other mass transit area is a plus. TCU/IAM works with Potomac Job Corps in placing young adults in meaningful transportation-related careers.
The FEA duties:
- Completes daily, weekly, monthly administrative documentation/reports to include computer entry
- Supports the program in areas of field trips, receptionist training, front office duties
- Teaches in the classroom on a substitute basis
- Strong organization and communication skills, ability to multi-task
- Proficient in data entry and computer software programs
- Experience in an office or classroom setting
Bachelor’s degree in education or business is required or significant experience in the administrative field or transportation industry.
This is a full time position and offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Union Membership and Dues Required
TCU/IAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Address of job opening:
#1 DC Village Lane, SW
Washington, DC 20032
Megan Pierce, Associate Director of Administrative Operations
Or fax to:
WHEN APPLYING: Be sure to indicate that you saw this information at UNIONJOBS.COM.
Job Posting Courtesy of UnionJobs.com