Part-Time Administrative – Clerical : District of Columbia
Part-Time Administrative – Clerical
The International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers Union, AFL-CIO, is a proud trade association whose beginnings go back to the 1890s. We currently represent 120,000 members in North America and we are offering an excellent opportunity to support the cause of this great labor union.
Excellent opportunity to work part-time, two days a week.
Location: 1750 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20006
Summary of Job Duties: A variety of administrative and clerical duties.
- Provide clerical support for several key programs, such as the Welding Certification Program, the Apprenticeship Conference, and the online bookstore.
- Answer incoming calls to the department and forward calls or take messages.
- Distribute incoming mail and correspondence.
- Filing, scanning, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of office admin experience, including answering phones or reception.
- Professional telephone etiquette and excellent member service mindset.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
To Apply: Mail, e-mail or fax your résumé and cover letter to:
Fax: 202-383-6483 Attn: Human Resources
The Ironworkers International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
WHEN APPLYING: Be sure to indicate that you saw this information at UNIONJOBS.COM.
Job Posting Courtesy of UnionJobs.com