Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor : Washington
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
Based in the Seattle, WA (Everett) area
IAM Corporation for Re-Employment and Safety Training, (CREST) is seeking an experienced Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VRC) for a unique opportunity.
CREST is a non-profit organization providing contract services to employees of the Boeing Company in the Puget Sound area. There is a 130-day probationary period, beginning the 1st day of employment.
Our primary focus is delivering quality vocational rehabilitation services during Early Intervention. Our team of VRCs work closely with local union representatives, disability management teams, medical clinics/providers, accommodation services personnel, internal workers’ compensation representatives, and insurance company staff, to serve individuals impacted by an injury/illness or other medical condition. Our core services consist of providing Job Analyses of existing work assignments, conducting ergonomics evaluations, assisting with identification/provision of reasonable accommodations, as well as case management activities, attending various meetings, and counseling/consulting on relevant topics.
- Successful applicants should live within the Puget Sound area, of WA State (or be willing to relocate).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a CRC, CDMS, or ABVE certification.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain status as an approved Vocational Rehabilitation provider, with WA State Department of Labor & Industries.
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
- Previous experience providing detailed Job Analyses, and/or workplace accommodations strongly preferred.
Competitive starting salary with fully paid benefits package including; medical/dental/vision benefits and pension (vested after 5 years).
Interested applicants should email a cover letter, résumé and completed application to:
President, IAM CREST
WHEN APPLYING: Be sure to indicate that you saw this information at UNIONJOBS.COM.
Job Posting Courtesy of UnionJobs.com