Business Representative – USEP, United School Employees of Pasco : Florida
USEP, United School Employees of Pasco
Based in West Pasco County, FL
Starting January 2019
General Duties: Represent union members in the resolution of problems, grievances; work to improve salaries, economic benefits and working conditions for bargaining unit members through the collective bargaining process; promote membership in USEP; provide information and resource materials for members; assist in the training of building representatives; and work effectively and cooperatively with the USEP president, officers, Executive Board members, local union members and staff. Primary responsibility will be west Pasco schools and worksites.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of public employee unions and public sector collective bargaining
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Strong Technology/Computer skills
- College degree
- Experience in collective bargaining, conflict resolution, consensus building and problem solving
- Ability to analyze budgets, interpret laws and
- Political lobbying experience
- Organizing/mobilizing experience
Salary: Dependent upon experience and placement on the professional staff schedule.
Benefits: Medical, dental and life insurance; retirement benefits, auto stipend, phone reimbursement and favorable leave provisions as defined in the USEP/UAW Master Contract.
How To Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume by clicking on the link provided below — https://organizers.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2gb5rixvagw/aaak
Equal Employment Opportunity and all are encouraged to apply.
Deadline for receipt of letter/résumé is December 14, 2018
WHEN APPLYING: Be sure to indicate that you saw this information at UNIONJOBS.COM.
Job Posting Courtesy of UnionJobs.com