Bookkeeper : Illinois
Workers’ Organizing Committee of Chicago – Fight for 15
This position will report to the Finance Director and will support Workers Organizing Committee of Chicago. The Bookkeeper is responsible for, but not limited to, maintaining the day-to-day accounting functions, creating portions of the financial statement preparation, writing process narratives and performing general accounting functions, as required.
The essential job duties shall include, but not limited to the following:
- Prepare all company invoicing electronically via QuickBooks.
- Process all incoming payments from customers or miscellaneous cash received.
- Collect on past due customers.
- Prepare daily banking deposits
- Account Receivables Aging Report
Full Cycle Accounts Payable:
- Process vendor invoices
- Prepare vendor payments
- Monitor vendor accounts
- New vendor setup and maintenance
- Process Year-End 1099’s.
- Accounts Payable Aging Report
- Setup and maintain employee records in Paylocity.
- Process bi-weekly payroll.
- Process monthly employee benefits billings.
- Process garnishments, payroll related inquiries.
- Monthly Reports
- Journal entries, as needed
- Monthly reports
- Maintain filing system
- Assist on special projects as assigned
At least 2 years of accounting experience. Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related field required.
To apply, please use the following link: http://seiuhcii.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2wlmka6p3lc
WHEN APPLYING: Be sure to indicate that you saw this information at UNIONJOBS.COM.
Job Posting Courtesy of UnionJobs.com