Receptionist : District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia
The United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied workers is looking for a Receptionist to perform the following duties:
- Greeting visitors
- Answering incoming calls in a pleasant manner
- Determine nature of caller’s inquiry and direct caller to appropriate department
- Writing letters and doing mail merges in MS Word
- Timely and accurate data entry in Excel and Union Software
- Entering checks on the cash Journal and depositing checks
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Numerical Filing and additional filing as needed
- Pension Research
- Special Projects
Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Basic Knowledge
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication
- Attention to accuracy
- Follow direction
- Team Player
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4 pm
To Apply: Please submit your salary requirements along with you resume and letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
WHEN APPLYING: Be sure to indicate that you saw this information at UNIONJOBS.COM.
Job Posting Courtesy of UnionJobs.com