Union Approved Vendors
- Social Media
- Unions Go Green
- Accounting Services
- American Made Products
- Computers and Technology
- Event Planning
- Financial Services
- Funeral Services
- Go Green
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care Services
- Identity Theft
- Lasik Eye Surgery
- Legal Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Mortgage and Debt Payoff
- Printing Services
- Real Estate
- Union Facts
- Union Benefits
- Union Resources
- Categorized in: American Made Products, Corporate Gifts, Go Green, Shoes & Boots, Union Made Products
...Please consider the power that you have when spending your dollars. Know that recycling your dollars when buying American Made products has a compounding effect on the US economy and the American worker. When you send your dollar overseas that dollar leaves our economy and supports another countries economy.
Spending American dollars on American products creates and saves American jobs.
America needs to keep jobs for goods here in the USA for many reasons. One obvious reason is employment. But maybe you already have a job and don't really care? Well, with the volatility in today’s economy, it brings new meaning to “the job you save might be your own”. Statistics show that for every one manufacturing job there are 6 to 10 other jobs tied to it. Wages for working Americans have plummeted 19% since 1972, in relation to the cost of living - about the same time we entered into a so-called "global economy."
America needs more than "Service Jobs". Those jobs are great, but how many of us can work service jobs and still support a good lifestyle? Most service jobs and retail sales jobs do not pay as much as a skilled labor job.
Have you thought about how other countries are developing now? They are riding the wave of our appetite for cheap goods. Our money is going to places that often times do not like us, our money is building their infrastructure, our money is building their military, our money is raising their quality of life and education. Of course, some of this is good. But what about us? We need to bring some balance back on our side.
When you buy American, the materials and labor are provided by American suppliers and American workers, who use the latest technologies and are paid a fair wage for their labor. When you buy American, you help to keep our economy strong, and you show your support for American workers (like yourself).
Take the time and research what you are buying. Many times an American made product does not cost much more but the quality is far superior. We only vote for our representatives every two or four years, but we vote with our wallets and checkbooks every day!
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend:
- ABC Defibrillators/ AED's on the Union Jobsite
- Accounting for Unions
- Advertise your Company to Labor Unions
- American Made
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members to shop
- Americans For Tax Reform
- An Ancient Wisdom Fits Current Economics
- Annuites "Brand Annunites for Working Familes"
- Answers to Common Questions People Have About Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- Bail Out Union Pensions and Support The Working People of America
- BANKRUPTCY DICTIONARY OF TERMS
- Bankruptcy for Union Members, "Chapter 7"
- BEWARE OF OUTSOURCING YOUR TECHNOLOGY TO SMARTDATA INC.
- Billions of Text Messages sent in the first half of 2009
- Boycott Hotels
- Built Green with Union Labor
- Buy American Made
- Credit Card Relief Helps Union Members!
- Insurance " Long Term Care"
- Insurance "Affordable Health"
- Insurance "No Exam Life"
- No Spend Zone: Not Union Friendly Companies
- Retirement Calculators
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Social Media Launches at Unions.org
- The Union Edge Radio
- Tips for Successfully Starting a New Business
- Treatment of Malignant Mesothelioma for Union Members
- Union based Occupatiions increase tobacco use
- Union Blog
- Union Facebook
- Union Prescription Discounts "Nation's Best Drug Card" Free
- Unions Go Green
- What is ERISA?