Union Approved Vendors
- Social Media
- Unions Go Green
- Accounting Services
- American Made Products
- Computers and Technology
- Event Planning
- Financial Services
- Funeral Services
- Go Green
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care Services
- Identity Theft
- Lasik Eye Surgery
- Legal Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Mortgage and Debt Payoff
- Printing Services
- Real Estate
- Union Facts
- Union Benefits
- Union Resources
Advertise your Company to Labor Unions
- Categorized in: Union Resources
How do I reach Union Leaders and Members?
800 741-2049 EXT 101
- Members of America’s top labor unions, enjoying the “union advantage” of better pay and benefits.
- Have median salaries that are 27% higher than salaries of non-union workers.
- Are 40% more likely than the general adult population to have household incomes of $75,000 or more.
- Include the traditionally hard-to-reach union leadership, who make major purchasing decisions on behalf of their union.
“...the youth of today are the labor union members, productive
workers, and taxpayers of tomorrow. Labor union employers and
governments all have a vested interested in their development
and advancement.” - John J. Sweeney - OECD Youth Employ-
Marketing to Labor Union organizations has always been difficult to figure out. Unions are very fraternal and are loyal to certain brands. They also will turn against companies that do not treat employees or workers according to fair labor practices.
In order to reach Labor Union organizations you need;
1. A Labor Union endorsement. A union group you have already worked with.
2. A long term plan to stay in fron t of the Union on a regular daily basis. Tools to use are newsletters, print newspapers, email, websites and presentations at local meetings.
3. Get a member list. This is difficult to do because Unions rely on their memebrs for survival. They do not share their list but they will rent them out.
4. Make sure you co-market yourself with another company that has had success with marketing to Unions.
5. Always back up what you say to Labor Unions. Unions are loyal until they feel as if they have been lied to.
For more information on how to plan your Labor Union marketing please contact Mike Maddy.
800 741-2049 ext 1
ADVERTISE TO UNIONS NOW
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this web page to a friend:
- ABC Defibrillators/ AED's on the Union Jobsite
- Accounting for Unions
- Advertise your Company to Labor Unions
- American Made
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members to shop
- Americans For Tax Reform
- An Ancient Wisdom Fits Current Economics
- Annuites "Brand Annunites for Working Familes"
- Answers to Common Questions People Have About Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- Bail Out Union Pensions and Support The Working People of America
- BANKRUPTCY DICTIONARY OF TERMS
- Bankruptcy for Union Members, "Chapter 7"
- BEWARE OF OUTSOURCING YOUR TECHNOLOGY TO SMARTDATA INC.
- Billions of Text Messages sent in the first half of 2009
- Boycott Hotels
- Built Green with Union Labor
- Buy American Made
- Credit Card Relief Helps Union Members!
- Insurance " Long Term Care"
- Insurance "Affordable Health"
- Insurance "No Exam Life"
- No Spend Zone: Not Union Friendly Companies
- Retirement Calculators
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Social Media Launches at Unions.org
- The Union Edge Radio
- Tips for Successfully Starting a New Business
- Treatment of Malignant Mesothelioma for Union Members
- Union based Occupatiions increase tobacco use
- Union Blog
- Union Facebook
- Union Prescription Discounts "Nation's Best Drug Card" Free
- Unions Go Green
- What is ERISA?