Union Benefits Coordinator/ Consultant
Based in New York, NY
Progressive company that provides unique member benefits to labor unions is seeking to hire a coordinator/consultant for its outreach/marketing and social media program to union leaders and members.
- Use networking and organizing skills to make union leaders and staff aware of value of offering benefits program to their members;
- Develop attention-getting social media and online marketing campaigns; and,
- Expand upon the company’s current base of union clients while deepening our current relationships.
Qualities required for this position include:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Background in organizing and working with issue campaigns and marketing to defined constituencies;
- Past experience working with union members or similar types of member organizations;
- Experience with common graphics and presentation software; and,
- Experience with e-mail and social media marketing and communication.
Starting salary will be competitive and commensurate with relevant experience ($50+). Incentives available. Looking for a F/T staff member, but will consider hiring a P/T consultant.
The company is located on the Bronx/Southern Westchester border, with easy access from the City by car, train, and subway.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
WHEN APPLYING: Be sure to indicate that you saw this information at UNIONJOBS.COM.